Are you ready to take up a global role as a Legal and Compliance Manager, providing legal and compliance advice across the Atos Medical Group? We offer you a unique opportunity to use the full breadth of your legal expertise and advisor experience and to support a network of colleagues worldwide all of whom are committed to giving a voice to people who breathe through a stoma.
You will become part of Legal Affairs and Compliance based in Group Headquarters in Hyllie outside Malmo, Sweden, and you will report to the General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
Your role will be highly diverse, and focus on priority tasks in both headquarters, our manufacturing site in Hörby, and across the globe supporting our local subsidiaries.
- Act as legal and compliance key account manager towards business units on all legal and compliance matters, from handling contracts to legal and compliance advice across our business
- Participate in projects and drive legal work streams on distribution, supply, and procurement etc.
- Lead legal contract negotiations on behalf of business units
- Manage your relation to internal clients from executive level to mid management and specialists, communicating complex, legal matters to your business colleagues
- Manage external legal and compliance service providers
- Be responsible for the Group's CRG system incl. training and due diligence processes
Primarily, you will manage your tasks from Hyllie, however, you should expect up to 25 days of global travel a year to be present where your support and advice is needed.
Skills and Competences: a broad legal knowledge and a big appetite for new challenges
You have broad knowledge within commercial law as well as compliance, combined with a strong commercial understanding and a desire to expand your knowledge beyond your current expertise. As an individual you are curious, flexible and adaptable, and are able to you quickly find your way in new legal or business areas.
You have solid interpersonal skills, and are able manage stakeholders of all levels and functions, and to prioritize tasks in a busy, fast-growing group of companies. You thrive in a global role where the challenges of today are never the same as those of tomorrow. You are a strong and impactful communicator, with an ability to communicate clearly without compromising your professionalism.
Qualifications: an experienced lawyer with a solid track record
- MA Law or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as an advisor within general corporate legal and/or compliance
- Inhouse experience is preferred
- A track record of complex negotiation, stakeholder management, and communications successes
- Spoken and written English at an advanced level
Please submit any questions to General Councel, Christian Skak Olufsen,Christian.SkakOlufsen@atosmedical.com
/ +46 707 587 295.
We want your application and resume in English. Deadline is Oct 14, 2018, but we hire continuously so please send your application asap.
To apply to the job, please visit www.atosmedical.se/career
You will be part of an ambitious work environment in which teams work together to continuously grow and develop the business. You are expected to contribute from day one, and you will have great opportunities to develop and grow.
Join us and give people a voice
We are a fast growing and ambitious medical device company. We are the clear market and technology leader for voice and lung rehabilitation for cancer patients who have lost their voice box and breathe through a stoma. We design, manufacture and sell our product portfolio directly to patients, as well as to leading institutions and health care professionals. We are a global leader with Swedish headquarters, more than 20 subsidiaries and almost 700 employees worldwide.
We are committed to living our values: We listen - We focus - We engage - We inspire every day. We believe everyone should have the right to speak, also after their cancer. That's why we are committed to giving a voice. We design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users. We connect with stakeholders, involving them in our activities and striving to support and empower the users every day. No matter whom we interact with, respect and integrity are at the core of everything we do.