Pre-Sales Executive to Cloud Infrastructure Services, Capgemini Malmö or Stockholm
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrated its 50thAnniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®
, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
About Cloud Infrastructure Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
Main Purpose of the Role
Pre-sales for Cloud & Edge project and consulting services, with a focus on End User Services (EUS), for verticals such as Banking, Consumer Services, Manufacturing etc.
- Responsibility for the appropriate Cloud & Edge Practice services targets.
- Define and implement a structured way of handling services opportunities - client meeting/solution pitch/RFP response/RFI response/presentation etc.
- Work with the sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis.
- Take the lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions.
- Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers for the Northern Europe Cloud practice.
- Provide weekly pipeline reports etc to management for planning and tracking business growth.
- Anchoring client visits - from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
- Conduct primary and secondary research; generate and qualify market analytics/research.
- Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
- Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure service quality and to support individual and team billable utilization targets.
- Provide training and guidance on the EUS offers to Sales and Account teams.
- Be recognized as one of the go to EUS experts in the Scandinavia & Finland business.
- Demonstrable experience of selling and/or delivering complex end user service projects (primary requirement).
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the latest End User technologies, (O365, Windows 10, and/or Citrix) backed by vendor certification.
- Proven track record of selling large infrastructure project and consultancy bids during the pre-sales perspective.
- Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct.
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience.
- Strong techno-commercial/business orientation and cost sensitive.
- Self driven and motivated.
- Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
- Execute on assigned RFP/RFI/proposals/proposal sections and deliver a high-quality response in terms of content, formatting and value-adds.
- Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations.
- Hard-working, detailed, quality and deliverable-oriented.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
- Completely flexible and mobile to travel within Scandinavia & Finland and globally, as required.
Make your move, apply and attach a CV or Linkedin profile.
Questions? Recruitment is done in cooperation with Barona. Please contact Lotta Lehmusvuori, Technical Recruiter Barona IT, +46 73 506 9251 / email@example.com
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Barona är ett internationellt företag med kontor i Finland, Norge, Polen, Spanien, Ryssland och Estland. I Sverige finns vi i Stockholm och Göteborg. Vi har över 15 års erfarenhet inom bemanning och rekrytering. Ända sedan starten, bygger vår framgång på att hela vår organisation är kundorienterade och utmanar traditionellt tänkande när det gäller tjänsteutbud och affärsutveckling. Genom vårt fokus på innovation och digitalisering kan vi ständigt ligga i framkant när det gäller modern rekrytering.
Läs mer här: http://barona.se/om-oss/Sökord
Barona; Bemanning; Rekrytering; Konsult; Uppdrag; Kund; Barona Sweden; Barona Group; Jobb; Arbete; Klient; Samarbetspartner; Internationell;