The Crown Worldwide Group is a collection of businesses providing mobility, relocation, logistics and storage services to corporate and private customers all over the world. We've been moving people's lives for over half a century, always putting people at the centre of everything we do. We have a proud history in global logistics but we're also looking to the future, investing in smart technology, growing our business internationally and staying ahead of the curve.
We promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, hiring motivated and skilled people and inspiring them to do the best work of their lives. We operate in a socially responsible way, considering the environment and the communities we work in through our CSR program.
The Crown Worldwide Group, headquartered in Hong Kong, was established in 1965. We have 266 locations in 54 countries.
On behalf of our customer Crown Worldwide Group, we are now looking for a professional service specialist to fill the key position as a Mobility Consultant.
About the role
As a part of the Global Mobility team, you are responsible for giving excellent customer service to all corporate clients and their relocating employees. You report to the local Head of Mobility.
Your priorities include:
- Liaise with clients, vendors, external consultants and realtors to coordinate and follow-up, ensuring that all services are performed according to the Crown standards
- Cooperate with external consultants and realtors to make sure that services are aligned with what Crown offer, and work with corporate clients to gather information or documentation
- Accompanying assignees on orientations and home searches, take them to the tax office or the bank, as requested by the corporate client
- Draw up tenancy agreements and generally proactively assist the review, amendment and signing of lease documents
- Attend move in and/or move out inspections, including all contacts with transferees, realtor, shipping company and administrative actions such as complete inspection reports, take photos, handle immigration & tenancy files, invoicing and feedback questionnaires
- Update Crowns internal system with service process information, assignee and employee information, run monthly reports, actively identify and notify clients on upcoming visa and lease expiry dates
- Contribute to developing processes for Crown relocation services as well as supporting the business through improved profitability
You have work experience from service-orientated industry and experience from where cultural sensitivity and awareness is needed. You are service-driven with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborate relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
You are confident in collaboration with stakeholders and have excellent structuring and communication skills. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, manage time, workload and meet strict deadlines, always with the highest quality level.
You act from a customer point of view, have documented high capability in administration, communication and presentation skills with focus and attention to detail. It is an essential mindset for you to make sure that Crown delivers high quality services to clients at all time.
You must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
You have extensive computer skills with experience using MS Office including Outlook, Excel etc. It´s desirable that you have a University education/degree, but not a requirement.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/
as soon as possible, but not later than November 23rd.
Feel free to contact Jörgen Månsson at +46 70 444 93 23 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.