Are you an experienced Compliance professional with solid experience from the financial services sector? Are you ready to take the next step in your career as part of one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
The Compliance department has grown significantly in the last year and we need experienced and skilled professionals to continue the development of the Compliance and regulatory framework within Wealth Management.
You as a Senior Compliance Officer will play a vital role in the enhancement and scaling of our processes that support the growth and success of Wealth Management and Danske Bank as a whole. You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function covering the areas of Treating Customers Fairly, Market Abuse, Data Regulation, and Financial Crime.
The position will be based in either Helsinki, Lyngby, Oslo or Stockholm with some minimal travel.
Your future responsibilities
You will be a significant contributor to developing and leading the work of Wealth Management Compliance in respect of various activities across the Nordics and Luxembourg.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing proactive advice and challenging the business
- Liaising closely with the business to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets
- Supporting and advising the business in Group governance and regulatory change projects across the Wealth Management business areas
- Conducting activities to identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks
- Representing Compliance at relevant Committees and Board of Directors of legal entities
- Maintaining collaborative relationships with relevant stakeholders in the functions such as legal, first line risk, second line risk, internal audit etc.
- Assisting in the development of our talented team
As our new Senior Compliance Officer, we expect you have a solid academic background combined with a thorough understanding of the financial industry. You have experience within the area of Compliance in combination with 8+ years of experience. Furthermore, you match the following criteria:
- Team player, collaborator and can demonstrate a track record of positive stakeholder engagement
- Analytical mind-set, a focus on execution and a structured approach with attention to detail
- Strong integrity and work ethic
- Committed to empowering others
- Strong listening and influencing skills
- Adapt quickly to change, cope with a fast-paced environment and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills, including an advanced command of English
In terms of technical skills, we have a broad range of interesting challenges in the Wealth Management business and are looking for a wide variety of specialisms. In particular, we are looking for in-depth experience of AML, MiFID, funds and market abuse.
On a more personal level, your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as an empathetic and transparent individual with a structured approach to your work.What can we offer you?
We have embarked on a journey to build an even more collaborative, innovative and engaging compliance culture. A culture, where we empower all employees to take ownership of how we work and develop. As a part of our team, you will be given responsibility and we will help you develop. You will take a challenging, developing and dynamic role in an every-changing and fast-paced environment.Interested?
If you have any questions please call Judy Canning, Managing Compliance Officer, on +4521996492. We are looking forward to your application!
Send application and CV no later than 08.05.2019.Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.