We are now looking for a coordinator to Global Clinical & Scientific Affairs at Dentsply Sirona to strengthen their Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Relations Team. The 3-months consulting assignment will start as soon as possible. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please complete the application at your earliest convenience. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
You will support Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) networking programs both locally and globally. This position is in Mölndal, and reports to the Senior Manager Global KOL Relations, Global Clinical & Scientific Affairs.
Your key accountabilities are to;
Vem är du?
- Be part of a group that works with engaging and communicating with KOLs on a global level as well as supporting our country commercial organizations in their KOL work.
- Be involved with international speakers and KOLs for different engagements. This addresses inquiries, travel booking, handling and personal contacts as well as development and support to our overall strategy.
- Coordinate, administrate and manage speaker requests in collaboration with our country commercial organizations.
We think you are a positive, responsible and collaborative person driven by giving a high level of service both externally and well as internally. You like working with many different personalities with varying background. You can take on tasks and projects that you drive independently both with regards to planning and execution. As you will be working in a global environment your English must be excellent.
We believe you have;
- Experience from working in a medical device industry and have knowledge about work with external key opinion leaders.
- Experience from the Life Science sector (odontology, pharmaceuticals, medical device or similar).
- Experience from work in CRM tool like Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills as the role requires close contact with several functions.
- Full command of the English and Swedish language, both written and spoken.
Dentsply and Sirona joined forces in 2016, to become the world's largest manufacturer of professional dental solutions. Our trusted brands have empowered dental professionals, in both practices and laboratories, to provide better, safer, and faster care in all dental disciplines for over 100 years. Now, working together under one brand globally, we are dedicated to continuing this journey for many years to come. Together we have unmatched scale and resources and are committed to using them to continue driving innovation and helping dental professionals achieve more than ever before.
Next step, apply or share today!