Business Operations Manager
Do you want to be a part of the future within banking and retail services? We are now searching for a Business Operations Manager who is in for a big challenge in a market leading company.
As Business Operations Manager you will lead and be responsible in delivering commercial improvement in the Nordic Services. Together with your colleagues you will shape the future regarding the customer experience within banking and retail, based on the latest technology and always locally and market adapted. You will primarily work within the Nordics but in close collaboration with the UK and report to Head of Change and Business Operations (UK).
You will also ensure all Change in the Nordics is delivered on time, within budget and always with high Quality.
Experience and requirements
- Drive the delivery and Governance of Nordics Services Improvement.
- Produce SIP management reports and drive associated governance.
- Be the commercial subject matter expert within Nordics Services and part of the wider North & South Services’ commercial team.
- Operate as part of the Nordics and wider Services North & South senior management team embracing Diebold Nixdorfs Values and supporting Diebold Nixdorfs goal to build depth, breadth and succession within our business.
- Provide commercial support ensuring that the Finance partner and services interlock is smooth, and the Gross Margin is protected from the operational changes we make.
- Protect the country’s GM% and ensure the call rate reductions are realised.
- Form the links and have dotted lines into supplier management and Continuous Improvement.
- Prepare an Operations / financial / management package for review with the Service Leadership team.
- Lead a rigorous monthly Service Operation and financial review process creating management reports and analysis of business trends for the country.
- Drive Service revenue & gross margin forecast & planning.
- Ensure all Change is delivered on Time, using Standardized project management processes.
- Work closely with The Head of Change to ensure New Business into Transitioned into our BAU Field engineering and CI teams seamlessly.
- 5 years’ experience in Service Management environment.
- Commercial environment experience.
- Experience in deliver multiple projects and the associated governance.
- Appetite in participating in process improvement initiatives and/or change management/business improvement initiatives.
- Understanding of P&L management.
To succeed in this role you will need to be passionate about business excellence and thrive within an international and cost-effective environment. The technology and the consumer behaviours are fast changing so an proactive, curious and problem solving attitude is a must. Further on we are looking for a candidate with a great customer focus who really can check-in on Diebold Nixdorfs core values;
About the position
- Clear Accountability
- Decisive Action
- A sense of Urgency
- A willingness to change
Location: Solna strand
Start: Agreed/asapMore information
In this recruitment Diebold Nixdorf cooperates with AH Executives. If you have any questions regarding the position/recruitment you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultants;
Niklas Almquist, email@example.com
Tfn. +46 (0)733 640 640
Hans Holmqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tfn. +46 (0) 700 929 420
We are looking forward receiving your application including both CV and a personal letter. We will conduct interviews ongoing for this position.