Do you have a strong business focus? Are you an analytical person with a great interest in project management, continuous improvement and business control? Right now, we are looking for a new Business Controller who can challenge us, influence us and broaden our views.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Overall, actively work to improve Business Area Consumer results by supporting as well as pro-actively challenging the Business Area Director and other members of the Business Area Management team such as Marketing, Sales and Production.
- Collect, consolidate, analyze and challenge reported numbers from various parts within the Business Area.
- Manage and run projects of various scope and nature, such as business process improvement, pricing etc.
- Manage and develop a monthly financial package and a management report with comments and recommendations to the Business Area Management Team.
- Perform price, margin and profitability analysis from a customer and product perspective, including KPI's/scorecards. Simulate effects on profitability with changes in volume and price. Propose and present recommendations.
- Manage and develop the working capital process.
- Manage and develop yearly planning and forecasting process.
The position is full time and based at our headquarters in Malmö. You will be part of the Consumer Management Team and report directly to the Business Area Director Consumer. Business Area Consumer, Duni's retail segment, has a turnover of approximately 1.000 MSEK. The position requires occasional travel (app. 2-4 days per month).Background and personality
You have a university degree in business administration, economics or similar and a minimum of 3 years' resent experience of business controlling within an international company. Understanding of business processes and experience from the retail industry is a requirement. You have excellent IT understanding and are used to BI-tools. You speak and write Swedish and you are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
As a person you are structured, analytical, ambitious and pro-active. You possess the ability to identify and realize process improvements and to collect relevant information for the task at hand. Furthermore, you are an outgoing relationship builder with a positive personality, and you have the ability to see the big picture.Our offer
You will work in a dynamic culture with engaged and motivated colleagues. We offer a challenging position in an international environment and you will be a key player in our business development and in our strive to optimise profitability.Application
In this recruitment process, we co-operate with the recruitment company ComCube. If you are interested and match the profile, please send us a cover letter and a CV where you describe your experience and expertise in the areas outlined above. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, you are very welcome to contact Helena Fransson 070 554 05 04, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Helena Heijmink 070 554 03 42, who are our consultants in this process. Please apply for the position as soon as possible (this is an ongoing selection). You apply for the position by following this link: https://comcube.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:290063/
Sökord: Duni, Affärscontroller, Business Controller, Retail, Consumer, Malmö, Skåne