Do you want to work in a high paced environment and deliver excellent solutions? We are looking for a Service Manager to EVRY. This is a consultancy assignment where you will be employed by Poolia IT and work on site with EVRY in Solna. Interviews are ongoing, so send in your application today! Welcome to Poolia.
Purpose of the role
To secure customer deliveries and to ensure that operations within the client engagement are carried out on par with the contract. The service manager plays a key role in aligning execution of the deliveries and ensures a customer centric collaboration between all EVRY entities delivering to the client.
- Securing deliveries in accordance with contract obligations.
- Responsible for the execution of deliveries from a market unit into a client engagement.
- Lead the planning and execution of the delivery of a EVRY engagement to a client.
- Securing alignment of different Delivery Units engagements with a client account.
- Being the prime collaborative partner for Named accounts to the Account Manager in handling and securing growth of the client engagement.
This position is full time on site in Solna.Who are you?
You have a degree in one of the following (or equivalent)
- business administration
- computer science
You have experience of leadership and customer service. To be successful in this role, you have understanding of IT-management and project management. You have a technical understanding and experience from different kinds of frameworks such as a ITIL, SCRUM, Agile, DevOps or PM3. The skills you need will vary from project to project.
As a person, you are efficient, trustworthy and a great collaborator.
Interviews and CV reviews are ongoing, so send in your application today!