Do you have passion for IT management and want to be a part of the new established governance team that works with IT strategy, methods and processes? Join us!
The position is in our IT-department Shared Support Functions (SSF). SSF support H&M:s shared solutions used by many different business areas, e.g. BI and and Integration. SSF is one of Sweden's largest IT-departments within Business Intelligence and works with new exciting technology and advanced analytics. To the Governance team for the division we are looking for a Method & Process Responsible with focus on way of working with development & operations.
The Division Governance function is overall responsible together with central Governance for making sure that the IT-department and the division has the right steering, way-of-working and supporting tools within Development & Operations. The aim is efficiency, shortened time-to-market and scalable & sustainable solutions.
As a Method & Process Responsible, you will be able to influence the IT department procedures in the future, by implementing new and effective methods, tools and processes. You are passionate about continuous improvement and want to help our employees develop and succeed in their IT delivery.
Since this is a role where you will work together with different functions and colleagues we believe that you are communicative and social. You are an experienced leader and a "doer” who can influence and guide the delivery organization with a pragmatic mindset.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we're expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world's largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of Method & Process Responsible at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Manage all Development and Operations Office related work for the division together with the rest of the Division- and Central governance teams
- Help our employees to use and develop effective working methods and tools
- Act as a spokesperson between our division and central IT Governance, e g communicate news as well as needs and feedback
- In co-operation with stakeholders lead the design, pilot and implementation of new governance mechanisms aimed at decreased time-to-market, efficiency, sustainable and scalable solutions
- Establish competence networks
- Monitor market trends related to frameworks, methodologies, ways-of-working and supporting tools
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You have a pragmatic approach with the ability to adapt methods and frameworks for different teams.And your skills include:
Nice to have:
- At least 10 years of broad experience from different roles within the IT delivery lifecycle i.e. developer, test manager, project manager, system responsible
- Experience of working with IT Strategy related questions, strategic decisions and strategy implementation
- Solid experience working with agile frameworks and methods such as Lean, Kanban & Scrum
- Experience from business development
- Experience from change management
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English
Experience from outsourcing and from working with IT governance
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Barbro Mörk Jonsson at Barbro.MorkJonsson@hm.com
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 2017-12-13.The IT department is an important part of the company's business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company's systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers "Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conducts business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday and ARKET. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.