"Optoelectronic Products, European Projects"
"Challenging role working with world-class products on an international level"
Hamamatsu Photonics Europe is growing and needs to recruit a new Technical Marketing Engineer to work with technology, market and application analysis on a European level. This international role will work in close cooperation with the whole European organisation and key stakeholders in Japan.
Photonics is a very exciting and fast-growing technical field, continuously expanding into new applications and innovative technologies. You will get the opportunity to work with different kinds of technologies and applications on a European and global level. The role contains both stimulating technical and commercial aspects as well as frequent contact with demanding clients and key stakeholders. Hamamatsu Photonics is a very stable and healthy company with a strong focus on long-term growth.
You’ll have the choice to be placed in either Germany/Munich, Italy/Milan, France/Paris, UK/London or Sweden/Stockholm.
- Analysis of markets and application segments with regard to their sales potential in Europe.
- Investigating new products and application ideas, evaluating both current and new markets as well as business competition.
- Evaluation of new applications and new customer requirements in close cooperation with the development department of the Japanese parent company and customers.
- Benchmarking of new products against the competition.
- Support in compiling documentation and training material regarding new products and their applications for different sales teams in Europe.
- Looking into the market fit of our products.
- Giving input regarding new products and applications from a European technical and commercial perspective.
- Working closely with the European management and initiating various European task forces in relation to technical marketing projects.
- Project management of different projects within technical marketing in Europe but also in some cases in cooperation with subsidiaries outside Europe.
- In some cases, visiting clients together with the sales organisation in connection with projects related to technical marketing and product development.
- Higher technical-scientific education (university of applied science / university), e.g. physics, electrical engineering, applied physics, biotechnology/biophysics or similar
- Knowledge in one or more of the following fields: electronics, electronics manufacturing, optics, optoelectronics, product development are an advantage
- Experience in market analysis processes is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken Business English
- Ability to work in a team in an international environment
- Ability to travel, mainly in Europe
We offer you:
A very exciting and international role working with technical marketing projects, world-class products and applications on a European and global level. We will support you with intensive training in both Europe and Japan, as well as an attractive salary package. You will also have opportunities to grow further within our organization. As a subsidiary of a Japanese company, we attach particular importance to long-term business and working relationships as well as a collegial working atmosphere.
If you are interested in a challenging position in a global company, please apply through our recruitment partner Mercuri Urval at www.mercuriurval.com
(ref.no. SE-13664) application closes the 26th of April. For questions regarding our company or the role, please call the consultant at Mercuri Urval, Mats Wärnling at +46709856363.