BA Industrial insure large Nordic companies with more than 500 MSEK in turnover, and more than 500 employees. Our GWP is around 2 500 MSEK in Sweden and our market share in this segment is estimated to be 30% all line of business. Property Underwriting are responsible for underwriting all types of property insurance for Nordic industry and their operations abroad. Our Property team Nordic consists of 37 property underwriters of which 12 underwriters in Sweden. We will now strengthen and expand our team and are looking for a Property Underwriter/Junior Property Underwriter to our team in Sweden, Stockholm.
Why you should join our team
- Do you want to be a key player in the biggest insurance company in the Nordics?
- We offer an opportunity, together with us, to work with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the Nordic region
We believe that you have
- Underwriting is the ability to select, analyze, design and price an insurance risk. A good underwriter should offer experience, knowledge and service to their customers.
- Risk assessment, design insurance programs and premium setting
- Negotiate with customers and brokers
- Primarily the Swedish portfolio but Nordic clients could also be included
- Provide customers and brokers with ongoing service
- Product development
- An engineering education at university level or equivalent
- Very good communication and cooperation skills
- Analytical approach and strategic understanding
- Positive attitude and are open minded
- High work capacity
- Interest to utilize digital solutions in our business
- A solution-oriented mindset and are positive to changes
- Curious mindset to learn new skills and to find best solutions for customers' needs
- Nordic approach where you collaborate with your colleagues in the Nordic countries
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills
We also think it is an advantage if you have a couple of years' experience from industrial insurance.Our promise to you
- You will be part of property team handling complex and interesting property solutions to our clients and brokers
- You will work together in client teams. This means you as an underwriter will also work with, Account Executive, Risk Engineers, Claims Adjuster etc.
We have an attractive benefits package including subsidized lunches, 6 weeks paid vacation, free health club at the office (helping you to squeeze in that much-needed exercise), cheaper access to insurances (obviously), an attractive pension plan, annual bonus for employees and more... We pride ourselves in having a very low employee turnover – we like it here!Get in touch with us
You will be stationed in our head office in Stockholm (Sweden), however travelling will be a part of the role due to relationships with customers and brokers.
For more information regarding the position, please contact hiring manager:
Gunilla Nyberg, Head of Property Underwriting Sweden, Phone: 0709-229757.
We would like your application at latest the 15 of August 2020, but please apply as soon as possible.
In addition to referral, candidates can also be checked via the internet and social medias, to the extent it is allowed by local legislation.
Looking forward hearing from you!