We are looking for a IT-Manager with SAP skills who will work at our customer. You will coordinate with Business and IT experts on Data quality needs of SAP Master data for Material, Vendor, Customer, Finance and SAP Transactional Data. Also, you will perform migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks and post go-live support, support Data Cleansing activities as required and accountable for end-to-end data migration for a local roll-out project. As an IT-Manager you will also plan and coordinate local conversion load timing for all data objects, ensure successful data conversion loads, ensure availability of data extracts provided by local project teams and ensure delivery of local Functional Design and Conversion mapping documents. Further on you will plan and coordinate conversion Cutover activities with Cutover Lead, ensure technical preparation and pre-checks of conversion runs, drive and coordinate conversion runs, ensure well-documented validation and sign-offs for each object during Mock and Cutover conversion. Your tasks will also include to ensure that the work is run in compliance with the global data maintenance strategy, provide regular status reports, escalate risks and issues to Master Data governance organization, and ensure sign off of all data loads. You will report regular status update and escalate risks and issues for conversion to Project Manager.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Master Data and transaction data in SAP
- You have at least 2 years of Project Management experience
- You have data migration project experience
- You have extensive experience of data management and migration activities in a SAP environment
- You have strong experience in the design and implementation of SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services and SAP LSMW, and additionally integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
- You have experience in data analysis and reconciliation and able to prove correctness and completeness of migration tasks.
- You're an expert in Microsoft Project to deliver the time plan
- You're fluent in English, both written and oral
To succeed as an IT-Manager you have good consulting skills with business facing consulting capability, as well as strong presentation skills, with experience presenting to senior management teams. You also need to have strong communication and leadership skill to handle a project team. You're also good at incorporate IT tasks in consolidated cutover plans for each environment, align technical tasks to business tasks to identify prerequisites, gaps, and critical path items, and monitor and drive task completion across various technical teams. We also think that you're a team-player, communicative and highly motivated.Lön
Salary, as agreed.Tillträde och ansökan
We are looking a IT-Manager to start as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so don't wait too long with your application. The employment is full-time and fixed term until 2020-12-31, with a big chance for extension. We like to receive your application in English and Word-format.
Keyword: Projektledare IT, Technician, Migreringar, Migration, IT-konsult, SAP-expert,