Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won't be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Go with Maersk graduate program is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilize our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year program will build the skills that you'll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
Apply with Ref.: ML-159944
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them. Join us if you wish to:
- Give purpose to your career. Impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The program is designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
- Team up with the best. You will work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and "we” always comes before "I”.
- Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
- Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the program you will embark on the 2-year expatriation to a different part of the world than your own.
Please visit www.gowithmaersk.com
to learn more.Key responsibilities
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Further, in a commercial role within Customer Service, Sales or Trade and Marketing you will:
We are looking for
- Be operationally responsible for your customers' shipments, from booking to delivery at the final destination.
- Identifying new customers' potential in order to increase our market share and ensure alignment with our company strategy.
- Analyze our trade flows to and from Scandinavia as well as working closely with several different stakeholders in actively optimizing our networks and pricing positions.
- Be the company representative for our customers, actively engaging with customers to secure new business and to deliver agreed service.
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master's level education in Business or other relevant discipline with 2-3 years' work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- An international mind-set and inclusive behavior.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel.
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Sökord: Trainee, Graduate, program, Maersk, Line, Strategies, Analyze, career