Our client, an international healthcare company with HQ in Stockholm, are now looking for their new Chief Technology Officer. Do you want to play a significant part in shaping the company´s IT strategy on their visionary growth & transformation journey?
The CTO oversees the company's IT, from development to operations, from in-house builds to insourced third party components. The CTO sets the strategy for the technical direction of the company and is mandated to define architecture and all other aspects of technical decisions. The CTO translates the strategic choices to tactical implementations and ensures successful progression on all necessary axis.
Your main responsibilities will thus be:
Your experience & personal attributes:
- Line management of IT organization (app. 20-25 FTE, mix of staff and consultants)
- Set and maintain the company's IT profile
- Represent IT in various management forums
- Engage in relevant projects as IT stakeholder
- Host and drive projects, that are primarily IT intensive
- Discuss and design infrastructure, developments etc. with direct (and other) reports
- Technical leadership; preach and teach about the right way for our IT choices
- Set strategic direction for technology and IT resources; ensuring efficient and profitable investments
- Adjustments of technologies and architecture; ensuring that our systems and developments are up to dat
- Organisational trimming; ensuring that the team is lean and effective
- Infrastructure and stability; ensuring seamless operations and maximum level of up-time on all systems.
As a person, we believe you are:
- An IT or Business degree
- Candidate must have had line manager responsibilities for large team or more
- Architectural experience; not acting as architect, but verifying architectural choices
- Mobile app development experience is an advantage
- Strategy work experience
- Experience from the service sector
- Fluent in Swedish & English
- Open minded
Nigel Wright Group is leading this recruitment and look forward to your application with an updated CV as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process include these in your application. Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis.