Foodpeople, Key Account Manager – Foodservice & Convenience
Are you passionate about food and have a natural flair to transform trends into new concepts? Do you have a background within sales and experience from working towards Foodservice and Convenience with a strong ability to understand your clients needs? Do you have high drive and determination to be successful and a will to contribute to building a brand stronger? Are you looking to share your passion with other food lovers? Then maybe this opportunity as Key Account Manager Sweden at Foodpeople is for you.
Foodpeople is based on strong Italian and Danish crafts and gourmet traditions. With an uncompromising approach to food production, we have created a business where honest ingredients and a passionate passion for food meet. Foodpeople consists of Il Fornaio and Trianon, as well as the new fresh brand Jalm & B. Foodpeople wants to be a leading and value-creating food company that challenges the established food industry. Foodpeople has great ambitions for the future and employs today more than a hundred dedicated employees; Most recently arrived, Noma's bread chef and Meyers Madhus' development manager.
As part of Foodpeople´s growth strategy, we are currently looking to expand our business with an ambitious and experienced Key Account Manager in Sweden. Our plan is that you will develop the Swedish Foodservice and Convenience market and you will collaborate and work closely with the Danish office and HQ. This position will report to the Nordic Business Unit Manager in Denmark.
The role will be backed by our customer service, logistical setup, demand management, IT and finance setup running out of our Danish office. Our ambition is that you will be an integrated part of our team and expect that you will spend time in our Copenhagen office on a regular basis.
Areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for all Foodservice and Convenience activities in Sweden
- Full sales and budget responsibility for all Swedish customers
- Focus on concept driven sales activities to create value for our clients
- Focus on building sales both with our present portfolio but also being flexible, finding alternative solutions best suited for our clients
- Direct account responsibility for the customers in Sweden. You will be the customers' first point of contact and be responsible for conducting reviews, sales and contract negotiations
- Develop and implement effective pricing and assortment strategies
- Optimizing campaigns and forecasting
- Develop and implement initiatives that can create added value for our customers
- Take an active part in new business projects
To be successful in this position you need to be passionate about food and a genuine interest for new trends in the market. You need to have experience from a sales and growth focussed role in a highly competitive Foodservice and Convenience market. As a person we believe you are self-motivated and have a high energy level. You have a positive attitude, integrity as well as an ability to maintain and develop business relations. You are dynamic with drive and high aspirations. You are dedicated and focused. Informal and humorous. We believe that you can identify yourself with the values of honesty, integrity and credibility. The right person will be able to grow our business considerably and develop our Swedish setup and team.
You also need to be:
- Proactive, hands-on and have high drive
- Strong communication skills, socially gifted and have a high degree of integrity
- Communicative with an ability to spread your message and create close relationships with your customers and business partners
- You know the devil hides in the details and you are eager to meet our customers both at the HQ and in their stores
- With your strong commercial approach, you understand the importance of optimizing the marketing mix to generate a positive bottom line
- Able to put yourself in the buyer's position and understand what role our brands will play in the category
- Able to read data and generate business proposals and new ideas based, data and shopper insights
- Background from or a great interest and love for food
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience commercial KAM and/or sales management in the Swedish market or in in international FMCG organizations
- Well-documented experience in negotiations at all levels
- Swedish and English language skills at negotiation level and a good understand of the Nordic languages
- Preferably a university degree in business/marketing
For this recruitment Foodpeople is collaborating with Nigel Wright. Please submit your CV and cover letter, interviews will be held continuously. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please direct your questions to Nigel Wright. We look forward to your application!Keywords:
KAM, Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Sales, Foodservice, Food