We are looking for a Demand Planner to Nouryon Pulp and Performance Chemicals, Levasil business. If you want to work in an international environment where people and business are growing, this is the place for you!
You will have an important role in our Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process and work closely with the Regional Sales teams, counterpart on supply side (Supply Planners and S&OP Lead) among other functions.
The responsibility involves consolidation of the demand requirements in form of Demand Plan and provide the input monthly to the supply side to match current capacity. You will also plan for and realize future opportunities to support our growth strategy. This process helps us balance supply and demand, close gaps, increase utilization flexibility in our plants as well as improve the service towards our customers.
You will be required to drive the forecasting and demand planning process across all Colloidal Silica regions globally.
- Responsible for compiling, consolidating and analyzing the input of data required for the demand forecasting.
- Work closely with and challenge the sales teams to fully embed S&OP in their sales- and market activities and improve forecast in Demand Plan and KPI Forecast Accuracy.
- Work with statistical modeling in Arkieva tool to maximize forecast output and support Account Managers and other team members in the usage of the tool.
- Reinforce the forecast based on latest information on a day to day basis to make sure forecast is "up to date".
- Create the monthly Demand Plan of the demand forecast for the plants for further supply and production planning.
- Create the monthly presentations and drive the monthly Demand Review meetings.
- Represent the Demand side in the monthly Performance Chemicals Pre-Executive meetings.
- Work closely with Global Marketing team to ensure that volumes within Launching Plans are included in the Demand Plan.
- Owner of the Demand meeting calendar. This includes graphical analysis of customers & products and making sure that data and graphs are up to date and accurate.
- Support for Global Demand Manager in projects and/or sub projects related to S&OP and/or
- Demand Management. This includes working with continuous improvement of the demand forecasting.
- Work closely with Demand Planners and function as backup during absence and work load peaks.
- Actively drive to improve demand planning process within the business. Responsible to ensure that everything regarding possibilities, vulnerabilities etc are being captured.
Why join us?
- Academic degree in SCM, Logistics or Business.
- Experience with 3 years' in Marketing, Customer Service, Sales or Logistics and Planning.
- Strong in handling statistical data and demonstrated ability to manage data systems for business analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal language skills (English mandatory, Other
- Languages advantage).
- Experience in demand planning is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of relevant SAP/Arkieva (or other equivalent planning tool) Demand, Supply,
- Planning and Inventory modules.
- Advanced user in Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline and process (S&OP) driven environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in dealing with day-to-day tasks in a structured and organized way.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment are essential to effectively interact with all regional teams and management.
Nouryon is a company where you can build a meaningful career and make a significant contribution to the development of our business, our customers, and society as a whole.Additional information
This is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to the Global Demand Manager Performance Chemicals and based in Bohus. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Helena Patriksson, Global Demand Manager Performance Chemicals, +46 708 71 09 81.
For information about the recruitment process or your application, please contact Åsa Stafström, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 709 57 76 45.For unions related questions call +46 31 58 70 00 and ask for:
Akademikerna/Sveriges Ingenjörer: Emma Lundin
Unionen: Heléne Rosenlund
If you have any general questions or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@nouryon.com
We look forward to your application!More about the business
Pulp and Performance Chemicals (PPC) is a leading global organization in pulp technology, colloidal silica and expandable microspheres. We offer innovative and sustainable products and technologies that are widely used by customers in a variety of industrial applications. Performance Chemicals operate four product lines: Expancel, Levasil, Kromasil and Fine Chemicals. Our headquarters are located in Bohus, Sweden.
Do not forget to follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.