On behalf of one of our global clients in Solna, we are now recruiting a Bid and Tenders representative. The assignment is expected to start January the 22nd of 2019 and will continue until the end of July of 2019. Selection and interviews are ongoing and may be completed before the deadline date, so please send in your application today!
As a Bids & Tender Representative you are responsible for supporting the organization in Sweden with tender and quote processes.
You will act as a competent and constructive sparring partner to the sales and marketing organization providing relevant data to the tender and quote process.
You act as an important gatekeeper between the sales and marketing organization and the customers, making sure that all agreements made are compliant and in accordance with local legislations and company policies. You will report to the Nordic Bids & Tenders Manager.
- Pricing: Analyze, calculate, compare and check prices, prepare statistical analysis
- Administrative tasks: data cleansing, prepare forms, documents and reports, archiving
- Tendering: Coordinate and support activities to assure best quality and outcome in tenders and quotes.
- Contracting: Control and approve customer agreements before final deals are made with customers.
- Graduate education, upper secondary level, or minimum 5 years of hands on experience of Business administration, preferably combined with legal aspects, from the MedTech industry or other related industries.
- Candidates with experience in public procurement from the public sector are also very welcome to apply.
- You have very good Software knowledge (Microsoft Office) and preferably also experience from ERP systems. Advanced knowledge in excel is a prerequisite.
- You are highly organized. You have a good understanding of the value drivers of the business and enjoy initiating activities to optimize business profitability.
- You are fluent in Swedish and have excellent knowledge in English, written as well as spoken.
As a person you have a visible drive and know how to put arguments across in a friendly, but assertive manner.
Strong communication skills are essential as you work across all levels. You also possess a skilled analytical and detail-oriented mindset with an eye for the broader perspective.