Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Do you have experience as an Assistant/Secretary or Administrator? Is one of your strengths to create structure for yourself and others, in a service minded way? Are you motivated by a various of tasks and assignments? This might be the next step for you and the opportunity to join our engaged team and our journey of developing the HR Business Service & Support at Scania.
The mission of our organization is to be leading in our area and deliver modern and proactive solutions based on the business areas' needs that meet Scania's current and future goals.
You will support the managers/groups at HR Business Service & Support and HR IT Business Solutions. The responsibility will be to support our departments in various administrative operations. You will report to Head of HR Business Service & Support.
Your tasks will include invoice handling, travel coordination, order and purchasing tasks, planning and distributing information, creating presentation material, planning and coordination of events or meetings etc. In this role you will also have contact with both external suppliers and internal customers/colleagues and will have the functional responsibility for our facilities.
Due to the wide range of tasks, a flexible, self-going, driven and proactive mindset is key in this role.
For further information please contact
- Long experience from business administration and assisting/supporting several managers/groups at the same time
- Great knowledge of how Scania is organised and managed as well as an established network within the company
- Understanding of Scania’s purchasing processes
- Experience in Scania’s administrative tools (e2b, Order IT, Scania Now)
- High proficiency in MS Office and other computer systems, including the ability to create presentations in e.g. Power Point and developing/maintaining pages at Reflex
- Great communicative skills in both Swedish and English - verbal and in writing
Annette Ekholm (Project Manager) +46700810172 or Åsa Kylestorp (HR Business Partner) +46 8 553 83542.Application
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Scania Job Search as soon as possible and no later than 30th of August 2019.Job id 20193139.
Selections will take place throughout the application period.