Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
The Group Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) function is a newly established function at Scania. To the Group Compliance function we are now looking for a Compliance Officer with specific focus on due diligence. The position is located in the Scania Headquarters in Södertälje, Sweden. The Group Compliance function supports the global Scania organisation in reducing compliance risks by providing knowledge in terms of policies, guidelines, trainings and advice and by setting up respective structures and processes in the area of anti-corruption, AML and competition law. You will be part of the development of the function by taking own initiatives and at the same time respect Scania’s well-established values and corporate culture. This role will give the right candidate the possibility to influence and develop the Group Compliance organisation.
- analyze and continuously improve the Group Compliance due diligence program including IT solutions working cross-functional with stakeholders from different departments for e.g. Export Control and Sustainability
- create, review and update due diligence related policies, guidelines and training materials
- conduct internal and third party compliance and due diligence trainings
- conduct and support third party due diligences in the context of international projects
- identify compliance risks in business operations and develop respective compliance mitigation programs
- coordinate, monitor and advise on due diligence related topics
- support and develop a culture of compliance and integrity
- work closely together with Compliance Officers and other functions on different compliance topics
- Give operational support to local entities within Scania
- academic legal or commercial background and in an international company or law firm
- experience in legal or compliance related topics with main focus on due diligence processes
- strong analytical skills regarding compliance as well as business issues and a proactive approach combined with good follow-up skills
- work in an organized and structured way
- good collaborative skills, high integrity and an open minded approach towards tasks
- fluency in both written and spoken English is required, additional language skills are advantages
- the position may require international travels
- As a person you are a team player but who works well independently. You have good communication skills, easily relate to other people and can represent your organisation in an external context.
- Interest and understanding of IT tools is an advantage
- Experience from driving and supporting DD- or KYC-activities/programs/processes
You will become an important part of Scania - Scania's success is based on our core values and ways of working, especially the commitment with continuous improvement and our management systems. Together, these assets constitute "The Scania Way" and the foundation for Scania's corporate culture. This gives Scania a strong leader position in a world that increasingly demands safe, sustainable and efficient transport systems. You will work in an international, multicultural and cross functional environment therefore it is important that you have an open mind for different cultural and economic environment.Further information
For further information about the position please contact Zsuzsa Martinez, Head of Group Compliance, phone +46765167360Application
We look forward to receiving your application, including CV and cover letter.